YG offers a vast range of opportunities to help inspire young people.
YG offer innovative and exciting experiences that motivate young people and inspire them for the future. We are able to actively engage the most hard to reach young people and can confidently deliver work that addresses the most challenging issues faced by young people.
We can deliver a range of services to support schools and community groups but we know every young person is unique. We are always happy to talk to you about the needs of the young people you are working with and what support YG can offer.
Please take a look at our schools brochure to get a broad idea of what we can offer.
Or you may be interested in our
- Alternative education programmes for those at risk of exclusion
- Lifeskills sessions providing one off and bespoke programmes of work that address the challenges young people may be facing.
- Funded programmes that provide unique experiences for groups through our national partners.
- Support to people running youth clubs in their local community.
- Transition work to support young people as they make the leap from Primary to Secondary education and then into the world beyond school.
- Unique Residentials and training for staff.