Updated Thursday 19th March 2020
We have now made the decision to change and adapt some of our services to allow our staff to follow Government advice and socially distance themselves.
However we still have staff working remotely and referrals are welcome at any time. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible during this time.
- The Link will close its door from Monday 23rd March until further notice. Youth Workers and Programme Leaders are available on their mobiles to give advice and support. See our staff page for contact numbers.
- Our Counselling projects Linked Up & Linked Up + will continue to offer sessions on the phone or through online services.
- All Team programmes have been suspended until further notice.
- Connect - alternative education programme will continue to run until further notice.
- We will be introducing a new service with emergency support packages delivered to those struggling in isolation. Including gas, electricity and phone top up if necessary and food and essential toiletries. If you know someone struggling in isolation and in need of support please contact us.
We are also pleased to announce a new service for 16-25’s, The Link Drop-in is now accessible over the phone. ‘Link Chat’ allows you to register with one of our Youth Workers who regularly call young people. Perhaps just for a chat and a catch up or to help plan a new home-based routine and to set challenges and goals to keep people busy.
01452 501008 or email email@example.com
If you are a young person already working with us and want to contact your Youth Worker or Programme Leader please visit our staff page where you will find their contact numbers. Please note that staff phones will only be switched on during working hours of 9am-5pm Monday – Friday. If you need urgent support then please contact emergency services.
We will do our best to support all young people and vulnerable families through this difficult time. We are here with you. We are continuing to develop new services as we work through this period and will regularly update both this website and our social media platforms.
Thank you for your support from everybody here at YG and Infobuzz.