Young Gloucestershire is incredibly grateful to all the kind businesses, organisations, individuals and community groups that offer us funding, experiences and support so we can provide a great service for young people.
There are lots of ways that you or your business can get involved with the charity and make a difference for young people. These range from long term partnerships that directly influence the programmes we offer, to shorter term support like donating professional skills or finances that enable us to offer 'real world' experiences for young people.
For example in 2015/2016
- Regina became a volunteer mentor and has supported four young people over two years.
- The Butteryfly Garden welcomed teams of NCS to complete renovation work as part of their community project.
- The Warehouse in Gloucester provided long term work placements.
- Pitt Godden & Taylor have committed to fundraising money for YG by running the Gloucester Marathon.
- Cheltenham College donated £2000 and two mentors to work with young people through the Mentoring Young Futures campaign.
Use the links in the yellow box to find out more about some of the ways you can get involved in the charity's work. If you would like to discuss funding or supporting YG’s work, we would love to hear from you, please get in touch using the details at the bottom of the page.