The Prince’s Trust Team will improve your confidence and motivation and help you plan for the future.
Who is it for?
Team is a nationally recognised programme set up by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. More than 70% of young people who complete the course go on to get a job or return to education or training within three months of finishing the programme.
The programme is for young people aged 16-25 who are not in employment, education or training (NEET). That basically means you are not working at the moment and aren’t going to school or college (give us a call if you’re not sure if this is you).
What does the programme involve?
It’s a 12 week programme designed to build your confidence and motivation and help you think about your future. You will achieve a Level 1 Qualification in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
You will join a team of up to 15 other young people and together you will:
- Spend a week away at a residential activity centre – having the time of your life!
- Complete a project in your local community. Something like making a community garden or fixing up a local park.
- Complete a work placement.
- Participate in a team challenge, involving caring for others.
- Plan for your future and hold a celebration of all the great things you have achieved whilst on the programme.
How long is it?
This is a twelve week course, Monday – Friday 9.30am-4pm with one week residential (where you stay overnight Monday-Friday).
When is the next course starting?
We have courses starting all the time so give us a call to find out when you can get on board.
If you have any questions just give us a shout using the contact details at the bottom of the page to find out more.