YG is happy to support businesses to meet their corporate social responsibilities by providing opportunities for staff development, through training and team building activities. Where appropriate, we are also able to provide opportunities for direct involvement with young people.
- Work experience placements
- CV / interview practice & preparation
- Access to apprenticeships
- Donations of cash, gifts in kind or involvement in events.
Partnerships and Philanthropy
More than £3000 to donate? Whether it’s your own business, Trust/Foundation or perhaps you as an individual see the benefit of training young people for work, we offer a tailored service to ensure:
- Your donation has the maximum impact
- We meet your individual needs
- You have access to YG’s management and Board
- That you are thanked for your support in a way that works for you.
You could support and have a huge impact on our current campaigns; each different in their approach but each with the aim of changing the lives of disadvantaged and disengaged young people for the better:
Our dedicated Fundraising Manager and Marketing Executive will be happy to help you explore how you can get involved in these or other opportunities to ensure your support is maximised and acknowledged.