We strive to keep our costs down but our quality high so that young people get the best experience whilst working with us.
Young Gloucestershire is funded from a number of sources, including various grants and contracts. However the uncertain nature of a lot of charitable income means that donations from individuals, businesses and Trusts & Foundations make a real difference enabling us to continue our valuable work with young people.
One-off and regular donations will help us continue this vital work and a regular donation will help us to plan our services more effectively. Here are some examples of how people have raised money for us and what it has gone towards.
- Mary donated £50 from her bake sale which was used to buy a microwave oven for the ViParents.
- John and Paul donated £400 from an office quiz which brought sports equipment for youth clubs.
- Jessica hosted a tea party and raised £150 which was used to buy interview clothing for young people.
- Steve and Helen got married requesting donations instead of presents.
- Gloucester Round Table donated £3,000 to our mentoring appeal from the proceeds of their annual fireworks display.
- Trimax chose us as the charity partner for the Gloucester Marathon and donated £500.
How to Donate
By text: Text YGYG01 and the amount you would like to donate (£2/£5/£10/£20) to 70070
Or download our 'sending money in form' which will give you instructions to; post a cheque, deposit cash or pay over the phone (01452 501008)