YG are pleased to offer a number of exciting events that will give you the challenge of a lifetime whilst raising funds for young people who are facing challenges of their own.
RACE TO THE TOWER
When: 18-19 July 2020
Where: Broadway Tower
Distance: 52 Miles
Registration: £39 (non-stop) / £59 (weekender inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you are a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go. Click here to watch the video or here to secure your place. Don't forget to select YG as your chosen charity.
RACE TO THE STONES
When: 4-5 July 2020
Where: Lewknor - Avebury
Registration: £44 (non-stop) / £64 (weekender inc. camping)
Minimum Fundraising: £425
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long distance treks, jogs or runs, on the Ridgeway - Britain’s oldest path. Choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go. Click here to watch the video or click here to secure your place. Don't forget to select YG as your chosen charity.
Included in race to the Tower & Race to the Stones:
• Training programme tailored to all levels.
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops.
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition.
• Bag transport to the finish.
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook.
• Medical support at pit stops and en route.
• Finisher’s medal.
DELOITTE RIDE ACROSS BRITAIN
When: 5-13 September 2020
Where: Land's End to John O'Groats
Distance: 980 miles over 9 days
Minimum Fundraising: £2,200
Take on this world famous bucket list event, fully supported over 9 days of unrivalled cycling through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
• Overnight basecamps (2-person tent to self)
• Amazing food, hot showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Massages at basecamp
• Day to day bag transport
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Finisher’s medal