Lead Youth Worker (Education)
To lead the YG Hub to support young people aged 15-25 reach their full potential and achieve their employment or educational goal. To lead on the development of education opportunities across Young Gloucestershire post 16.
- You will form part of the team developing and improving YG’s post 16 education offer
- You will design, develop and deliver education programmes
- You will provide information, advice and guidance to young people on how they can reach their employment or educational goals.
- You will work as part of the wider team and be responsible for ensuring the YG Hub is manned at all times
- You will take on outreach and promotion work to ensure that new young people are made aware of the services and engage
- You will support young people who may be in employment or education, but don’t find it fulfilling and feel lost when it comes to their future.
- You will support young people in completing applications, CV’s and other documents needed to obtain employment or education.
- You will manage the team responsible for delivering HUB services and work alongside them to provide services to young people
Full time 37.5 hours per week
YG’s core business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-7pm however due to the nature and pressing need of our work all YG staff may be required to complete work outside of these hours, weekends and evening work.Where the proper performance of your duties requires that you work excessive hours, you will be allowed time off work in lieu (TOIL). Residential activity should be completed within the contract and TOIL will not be given for this.
£25,000 – £28,0000 per annum